Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Sad Story of Forever Alone Wookiee Episode II: Chatting with Strippers

So, after a nice restful sleep following my perchance meeting with Forever Alone Wookiee, we decided to log in again for another fun filled day of questing. Being in the same room as I was the following night, I was beyond surprised to be greeted with this:

"You do know I'm supposed to win at this, right? They always let me win!"

Forever Alone Wookiee had found a Holo-chess partner! Yaaay! Maybe he wasn't so Forever Alone as I had initially thought. However, I deeply wondered how long it would last...this game didn't look very friendly after all, and the guy had a gun. I could see it go badly very quickly, but I had things to do, quests to finish, and money to make...so I left them in peace for the day.

I learned later that night before logging off, however, my worries had become reality as the chess table and chairs were empty. Curious, I went in search of other areas...and found that he must have won the game...because I found him downstairs apparently having a discussion with one of the Cantina ladies:
"Hey, you wanna come upstairs to my room? We can play a game of strip Djarik."

She, however, looked like she was drinking more, and listening a lot less. I wondered what he could possibly be talking about. Maybe he was asking her to play chess? Or how nice she looked in that loincloth and how she was lucky to be wearing it in the heat...and how all he had to wear was a bandolier...if she got his meaning...

After snickering like mad and remembering to take my UI off this time, I made it official. He was Forever Alone Wookiee.

Really...she's SO interested.

Keep chatting, FAW! She looks positively intrigued!

No comments:

Post a Comment